the world's only blog dedicated to Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games

Friday, March 2, 2007

Leeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins Interview

The Heroes of Warcraft: WC3's JaeHo "Spirit_Moon" Jang & WoW's Ben "Leeroy Jenkins" Schulz.
Back in May, my good buddy Carmac interviewed the man behind the legend, the World's Most Famous "World of Warcraft" Player, Ben "Leeroy Jenkins" Schulz.

Ben handled some tournament events for us at E3, so we had the chance to hang out with him, and he's a very cool guy.

I noticed that this old interview was getting some hits, so I thought I'd post a link to it here. Enjoy!

Also, the video link inside the story is nerfed -- this one works.

Link.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 16/11/09 2:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Is social media going to kill SEO?

     
  • At 1/12/12 8:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of
    my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this.
    I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read.
    Many thanks for sharing!
    My page :: amphora pipe tobacco

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home