the world's only blog dedicated to Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games

Friday, February 9, 2007

An SWG Player With No Computer

Hello Folks, This is Kam-RA, aka Faucon Cheerioz... the only "Star Wars Galaxies" player here so far. Yes, I still play SWG. Why? Why, you ask? Well, if it's any consolation, my computer has been down for weeks and I haven't been playing much at all recently.

What's that? You're laughing at me? That's fine. I still enjoy playing the game. It's just like WoW even... you get to walk around forever doing silly quests with friends.

Actually, I don't really play like the walking very much. I prefer to team up with my brother (Nee Cheerioz) and fly in space. Yes, what I love about SWG is that you get to fly in space. Right now, I have a modified version of the same craft that Boba Fett & Jango Fett flew in the movies. I'll get full specs & screen shots when I rebuild my computer this weekend.

Beyond space missions, I'm currently working on the some ground missions on Kashyyyk. When I upgraded to the "Jump to Lightspeed" add-on for SWG, the planet Kashyyyk, along with then entire Galaxy, were made available on my galactic travel map.

The problem really is that I'm a mid-level character who does not get enough grinding love. Luckily though, Nee is a great guide and well, nothing really beats having a master Jedi roll with you. So, I look forward to working hard to level up to 90! Then I'll enter into the PvP realm (and yes... there is PvP space combat!).

So that's that... I plan on adding more this weekend as I get my computer up & running again. With Kunochan's challenge... the incentive to blog is ten-fold stronger!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home