the world's only blog dedicated to Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games

Friday, February 23, 2007

The Many Adventures of A. Dora Belle

Dora sings: My name is DoraBelle ... My minions? Straight from hell. Don't mess with this doll, pink hair and all. I'm a gnome and I'm proud and I sing out loud. MY NAME IS DORABELLE .... my minions? Straight from hell!
Hey there all you Azerothian explorers! My name is A. Dora Belle (friends call me Dora).

I will be travelling the world of Azeroth looking for fun and exciting things to bring back to YOU, my avid exploring friends!


Today, I visited the chilly city of Anvilmar. Upon my arrival, I was greeted by one of my cousins ...



.... At least, I think he's my cousin... I mean, I haven't done the appropriate genetic research on it yet however, I've been told there is some kind of family connection. Have you ever seen someone that looks like THIS be a cousin with someone who looks like me!? I think Professor TinkleTop needs to design some sort of gadget that detects the molecular structure of genetic ..... Oh, you're still here!? RIGHT... RIGHT.. my adventures....



Anyway, my cousin informed me that some puppies in the area were causing damage to the property. He wanted me to go kill the puppies and bring the meat back to him for dinner. What a MONSTER!!! How could puppies cause THAT much damage to the property? It's made of STONE. Well, he was very forceful about it (I still have the bruise) So... I had to do his bidding...



/wipes tear from her eye

Poor puppy!

While I was out being a nasty gnome.... a group of Troggs decided to come say hi.


My milkshake brings all the Troggs to the yard!



It was all OK until they started showing me THEIR milkshakes ... so I bolted!

I handed in the evil meat (The blood... I can still ... smell... the BLOOD!!) and decided to go into the city for a little R&R.



I sat down next to a dwarfy and we began having a GREAT conversation about Quantum Physics (although, dwarfy was kind of shy and didn't talk much..) Then, he piped in with an invitation to drink with him.

Well... when in ROME!


Unfortunately things got a TAD out of hand



I ended up being walked out by the gaurds.



What a fun day in Anvilmar!! Next stop: IRONFORGE

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home