the world's only blog dedicated to Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Look At Me! I Have A Tabard of the Frost!

The items you can collect by collecting points from "World of Warcraft CCG" cards are mostly pretty lame. I mean, wallpaper? Please. Nothing like the prizes you get from loot cards. God, I want a turtle mount.

But I did get the exclusive Tabard of the Frost. I don't know what it represents, except "hey, I bought a lot of CCG cards." Or in my case, "hey, I got a lot of free CCG cards through work."

But I'm in love with the idea of in-game items that other people can't have. Why, oh why when I was at Blizzcon did I not get a murloc pet Murky?

Anyway, here's a pic of my 18th level Human Paladin with her Tabard of the Frost. She had to go to Booty Bay to get it, which at her level meant swimming in the ocean all the way from Westfall. (Trying to walk there would have gotten her killed.)

Unfortunately, I'm planning to pretty much stop playing this character, and focus on my Blood Elf Warlock. I should have given the Tabard to her -- she's a fashion junkie.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7/2/07 3:55 PM , Blogger allgreek2me2004 said...

    Could you tell me the armor rating of the tabard? Like the amount it increased your armor and stamina and all that jazz; I'm trying to get one for my Druid Vashelas, but if it's not worth it, I'm giving up now lol.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home