the world's only blog dedicated to Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Once A Jedi, Forever A Jedi

Wow... how awesome is it to live-out the fantasy as a Jedi?!!! I am in love with SWG again. I always knew that I loved the flying aspect, but the ground-and-pound drudgery of land-life never got me motivated to play more than a few hours at a time.

Zappp!!!


Click for full size (pops).

Yeah! That is one nasty Force-Lighting attack. And as you can see, my lightsabre is drawn as well. I colored it yellow as that was the same color sabre that I used in Jedi Knight II & Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (the sequel to JK2). You got to craft your sabre in both of those games, and I can tell you that I have loved many gaming experiences in my life thus far, and "being" a Jedi is one of the most fun ever! So the fact that I get to continue this experience in an online, interactive world makes me really happy.

Well, that's all for now. Back to playing my young Padawans.

Faucon logging out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home